My Songs


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

2010年4月7日星期三

``````` PEACE ```````

7/4 ( Wednesday )

friends...
PLS dun ask me again y i injured...except Euu..
i CNT face it...
i SCARE...
wanna to noe...
go view my blog...

....... SPEECHLESS ........

......... USELESS ...........


just now 10.10am back sch...
find mr yeoh and class teacher...oso BOP...
when i reach sch...
principal and mr yeoh will go out for smthg...
meet with them...
nxt mon back sch study need find them again...

after tat...
class teacher,mr AXX was teaching add math my class...
so at downstair waiting...
at the time...was the lower forn recess time...
stil hv meet tiok many friends...
BUT...i din see tiok Euu...
wait and wait...u didnt come...
FINE...bell rang...
still din see tiok Euu...
oso din see Euu walk 2gether v friends too...

after few minutes,
was the upper form recess...
meet friends again...
finally gv teacher MY MC...
then go BOP room take MC to my "HEAD"...

at the way waiting...
my friends ask and ask...
y i injured so serious...
BUT din ans them...
coz i CNT face it...

anyway...
谢谢你们对我的关心。。

i wil din go sch one week...

1 条评论: