My Songs


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

2011年5月16日星期一

meaningless day

16/5/2011

finally complete and finish our important stream subject
Account

exam account like hell
revision all can do til IMBANG
But in exam all do til CNT IMBANG
i think have many mistakes
I Must PASS My Account htis time Exam...
I dun wan FAIL in this time...
HAIZ HAIZ HAIZ...
bit HOPELESS...

account paper 2 hiam hiam not enough do it...
paper 1 one hour and 15 min
half hours more tiok finish...
den PAK on the table...and SLEEP...
OH No...think back sumthing in my mind...
sudden drop tearss...

after sch,go school hall find xiao gui with doris
OWH...our "family day"...
coz today is the last day that doris in school...
meet together chit chat...
quiet funny and happy...
haiz...
I last day in school...
doris be forced change school and change to han chiang
just coz of her disiplin card...
really so ALAMak and speechless nowday's discipline...

at home....
think back morning tat happen in 3G class...
after duty,go 3G class find doris
when find and chat with doris i still in relax ...
but after tat V ppl came out and call me...
I actually have bit get shock
and started bit UNEXPECTEDLY BLUSH...
OH GOD...
they bit tiok cheh kia and laugh...
this is my 1st time like tat...
OMG...!!!





END_______________________

没有评论:

发表评论