My Songs


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

2011年5月31日星期二

23.5.2011

should i talk THAT DAY...???


23/11/2011 - 23/5/2011
was Half year ago...


Whatever... No Matter what...
the night I ask her for chase her back...
although I knew that is Impossible,
I also take it out my brave and ask her...
ask a lot questions that I WANNA know the ans from her...

the night I think a lot memories between us...
from the start until the end
smile,sad,hurt,lie,trust,love,protect,cares
this kind love is hard, but I try make it moderately...
but finally I lose it again...



no one's wrong..
no one's fault..
because we just fall in love...


although The Ans she give me
is different with last time...
but I try to get it...

and I tell myself
I get a impossible ans from her,
I will try my best put it down from the day...


the day,
I was cried...
cried whole night...
tears drop drop drop...
because ILY..



最后的疼爱是手放开



最后一次的呵护

“ 宝贝 我不在伱身边 别让我担心伱了 好好照顾自己 我的肩膀随时给伱”


最后一次的说

“ 我 愛 伱 老 婆 ”



泪 _______________________

水 _______________________

绕 _______________________

着 _______________________

我 _______________________





END _________

没有评论:

发表评论