My Songs


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

2010年1月4日星期一

--- reopen sch 1st day ---

2day is reopen sch 1st day...
no so custom...
in new class --- 4T1...
4T1 is my new class...

start from 2day...
d canteen wil become smaller...
motorpark was 'potong' centre part...
coz...
wan build a block
and a new canteen...
these is a good news...

hurt things...
actually i nt ready to face sumthings...
BUT
before sch saw her...
we juz say hello n smile to both...
?? look like nothing...
but i cnt...

after tat...
ms teh calling me...
OMG..
clean whole displin...
i juz "sha jiat" clean...

in class...
wah kao...
d teacher so so so 要求高。。。
1st test add math must get 'A'...80%...
晕。。。
一大堆理由来说服。。。
讲了又讲。。真长气。。。

after recess...
ms teh calling me again...
let me so scare...
fortunately din scold...
call me n jia wen clean whole displin room...
muz clean n clear all 'RUBBISH'...
So many...
slow slow do...

back class...
最后一节。。。
没什么心情。。。
想着事情。。。就是'她'。。
整个人差不多快放空。。。
连朋友叫我也快听不见。。。
没反应。。。

放学后。。。
眼神总望那看。。。
是我太想见她还是什么???

没有评论:

发表评论