My Songs


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

2009年9月14日星期一

<<< damn damn damn >>>

trial exam was ending....
haiz...
but nw
waiting d result of trial exam...

damn...
my result so bad...
no eyes to c it...
haiz
so pek cheik...

----------------------------------------------

omg...
2day so 衰...
i stomachache in sch after recess time...
when recess time,
i go find ms teh to do sumthings bout tennis club...
4got to eat breakfast...
after i do finsh d things,
d bell was ringing...
recess time was finish...
so SHIT...
finally,
i drink a glass of soya bean...

after tat,
i go back to my class...
although i was vry vry hungry, i endure it....
when d period of after recess,
my stomach was vry vry painful....
i vry vry vry.........painfulness....
i endured my stomach til after sch.....

after sch,
my whole body no power n energy to walk...
i walk slowly to canteen buy sum eat 1st...
settle my stomach 1st...

from morning til nw(night)
my stomach oso a bit pain gok...
mayb tis time i reali hungry over liao...
haiz...

------------------------------------------------

没有评论:

发表评论